Monday, April 7, 2014

Wake Up O Sleeper (pt. 2)

So there was some good creating going on the last couple weeks. As I said last week I would be finishing a new song I had been working on. Well I did that plus my wife, Jessica created some awesome dresses with my daughter and my mother-in-law! We all had a lot of fun trying new things and creating together. We planted our garden this past week also! We have quite a few vegetables and fruits that should be sprouting soon. We love doing all of this and teaching our children how to enjoy making, growing, and creating things, not just being a vegetable that sits in front of the TV or connected to an electronic device all day. So if you want to go download my new song "Wake Up O Sleeper" go to the link below and have a listen and download it if you'd like! EDIT: I thought maybe I should give a little background to the song. I wrote this mostly about the modern day Christian church. The last line of the first verse says "Our eyes are closed to what's happening, we see what we want and some of it we choose to believe." We ignore so many things that are happening around the world, while we spend millions renovating our church buildings. We ignore so much happening here in the US too! We ignore the local homeless, sex trafficking, orphans, needy church members, and many other things. We could help out so much but like I said, we see it but ignore it, choose not to believe it, or cover it up. So be the change you want to see, use your resources or pool resources with others and make something good happen.

 As always thanks for reading and I hope you are inspired to go and create.
Remember us the hashtag #CLCM on Twitter or Facebook with so I can find your creation projects.

Click here to hear and download my new song!

  



Jessica and Juliana's creations this week,
a couple dresses and a headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment